Monday, February 23, 2009

Starting a new blog

It's a new year; I need a new blog.

Sharing might not always be net-positive, but I'm fairly sure that I've over-erred on the cautious side: I've kept a lot bottled-up on my computer's disk space. 

New approach: the creative writing I've been doing, the thinking I've been scribbling down, the photos and videos I've sampled are all going to find an outlet here. My general philosophy on sharing ideas is that likely half the value is simply in the decision to share and in the intellectual honesty that is created. The other half is the benefits of new perspective, where less is less and more is really more. 

It's all going to be here, at this site. And all of it will be made better through reader feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Reader Feedback #1: Great idea - I'm in favour! I'm looking forward to these photos and videos. I'm all about the multi-media experience!

    ReplyDelete